The ADX-500 is designed to work in conjunction with our highest load capacity autosampler the ASX-520. By configuring your mercury system with the ASX-520 / ADX-500 you will be adding the ability to automatically dilute and reanalyze samples, which are over the calibration range. The parameters for initiating a dilution are entered by the user. The user can choose to dilute the sample by any dilution factor between 1:2 and 1:10 when the sample response either saturates the detector or is above the high standard. The user can also specify a final volume of 4 to 10 ml which conserves the original sample and minimizes waste. The autosampler positions and rack size used for receiving a diluted sample are 100 percent customizable.
The ADX-500 sits on top of the ASX-520 and utilizes a second sampling probe for sample uptake and dispensing of diluents into a dilution tubes. A 5 ml syringe pump is used to precisely perform the dilution with a precision of less than 0.05% RSD. The excellent dilution precision, coupled with the stability of our QuickTrace™ mercury analyzers give the user worry free automated sample analysis.
Table 1 shows the analytical signal accuracy of the QuickTrace™ M-7500 mercury analyzer with ADX-500 diluting 1/10 and 1/100. The results of dilution accuracy by weight are shown in Table 2.
Table 1: Dilution Signal Accuracy
Table 2: Dilution Accuracy by Weight
- No additional bench space required
- Dual probe system
- Fully automated
- Flexible, user defined dilution parameters
- Smart rack technology
- User defined post dilution rinse stabilization
- Simple setup
CETAC has been using our multi-tasking QuickTrace™ software package since 2002 to operate its high performance mercury analyzers. Benefiting from customer feedback, CETAC has designed the software package to be easy to learn, yet provide valuable features and flexibility. We continuously add customer requested features which truly makes the software designed by the customer for the customer. That same powerful software package used for our mercury systems incorporates intuitive features that make our dilution accessory second to none.
- Choose dilution rack
- Choose range
- User defined smart rack technology. This technology allows the largest load capacity autosampler the use of up to four racks varying in size from 90, 60, 40, 24 or 21 tube position racks for samples, standards, quality control and dilution tubes. If desired the dilution rack can also incorporate samples utilizing the autosamplers smart rack technology to the fullest.
- Color coded sequence display to eliminate loading errors
- Configuration: ASX-520
- Software: Windows based QuickTrace™ Control Software
- Optional rack sizes: 90 (13mm); 60 (16mm); 40 (20mm); 24 (25mm); 21 (30mm)
- ASX interface: RS232
- Voltage: 100-240 VAC +/-10%, 50/60Hz
- Unit Dimensions: Size (in): 12.5 W, 5.0 D, 5.5 H
- Warranty: 1 year